Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Portland --> Seattle --> Missoula

I felt like I should blog whilst I'm in an airport. Sounds so adventurous. I am currently in the Seattle airport - Gate B3 to be exact, awaiting my next flight to Missoula, MT. Yep, that's right folks, I'm travelling.

Blessing of the day so far:

*My wonderful fiance getting up super early so he could pick me up at 6:30 to take me to the airport
*I was actually ready on time!
*Checked my bag and made it through security with no problems
*Found my gate really easily
*There was a Starbucks right next to my gate, which was perfect. Got my morning iced americano (I still wanted to snooze on the plane though :p )
*Flight to Seattle was on time
*Talked with a nice girl while waiting for our flight to Seattle, then talked a little more as we walked to our connecting flights - both wanting to make sure we didn't accidentally go out the wrong way, causing us to have to go through security again
*Reading more of Future Grace (making me consciously not only be thankful for these blessings, but trust that God will provide the rest of the journey) :)
*Finding a bathroom right by my gate to leave for MT :)

That's all for now, I'll try and keep this slightly updated with my adventures, not sure what my internet access will look like, but I think I'll be able to get on at some point during my trip!

1 comment:

  1. What a great update, so glad you're having a good trip so far! Yes, blogging at the airport sounds very official and adventurous! I hope to get that opportunity someday! For now I'll stick to coffee shops and the living room.

    Thank God for future grace. :)

    ReplyDelete