Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Messy Pantries and Coffee

Does anyone actually have a pantry that looks like this:


I didn't think so. Sheesh....well, this image gives me inspiration at least :) Thank you Lark & Branch for showing me it's possible.

In other news - I've been thinking lately about ways to decorate, mostly when it comes to pictures on the walls. One recent idea is that when Andrew and I have our own place, if we have some sort of "office" or extra room, to have some sort of picture from every country the two of us have been to (individually or together). I think it could be a cool way to represent our traveling experiences without putting up a flag of each country or something...

I also like coffee. Surprise! But really, I like the idea of incorporating coffee into my kitchen :) Here are some images I like:


I also like the idea of this series of three (I actually saw these in February when I was on a beach trip and was so close to buying them, but decided to spend my money elsewhere):

Just some random thoughts for the day! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment