Friday, October 15, 2010

Mrs. Ryan

Since being married, I have been eating vanilla yogurt with bananas almost every day.

Since being married, I have only been to Starbucks once (it was a drizzly day....and a 2 pump pumpkin spice/2 pump white chocolate mocha was SCREAMING my name) :) (oh...this does not include our wedding day and honeymoon weekend, where my husband got me Starbucks both Saturday AND Sunday!)

Since being married, I am realizing more and more that every decision I make now effects another human being more than ever before - which is incredibly scary/convicting/encouraging/exciting all at the same time.

Since being married, I have been solely responsible for eating half of the top tier of our wedding cake :)

Since being married, I have been shown more clearly and wonderfully than ever before, the patience and tenderness of the Lord, through my incredible husband.

Since being married, I have learned I love watching NCIS.

Since being married, I have made my husband his lunch every day for work, which is probably more lunches than I ever made for myself all throughout my childhood - and I love it.

Since being married, I have learned that a toaster oven is a fine substitute for a toaster.

Since being married, I have realized that one huge display of God's grace toward me, is the fact that He gave me a husband who is financially smart - student loans: watch out - we're gonna kick your butt! :)

Since being married, I am still me, but I think I will slowly become a better me by learning what it means to become an "us".

Hopefully more to come soon on the most beautiful/sacred/glorious/joyful day of my life so far :)





1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful. I really really like you. [I always knew you would be a good wife. :)]

    ReplyDelete